NSFAS has developed a student Digital Learning Device Online Order portal for qualifying NSFAS students to order their devices on the NSFAS website.
- Go to the NSFAS website
- Click 'myNSFAS'
- Click the Online Order Portal
- Fill in the required fields
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- To order online students are required to provide the following:
- South African ID number
- Student number
- Contact details
- Name of the institution they are registered at Campus name
- Home address
I don’t want a Proline device
- Pinnacle does not allocate the device to the student. The student will have to engage the Institution FAO for further assistance.
Who do I contact to follow up on the status of the delivery?
How do you know you successfully applied for a laptop?
- NSFAS will communicate this to you, if you have not received any communication please contact them on (+27) 80 006 7327
How will NSFAS notify you of your qualification for a laptop?
- NSFAS will send you an SMS and email with confirmation
What are the Laptop specifications?
- Proline Thinline V11 Celeron N3350/N3450/N4000, 4GB, 500GB,
11.6" - Windows 10 Professional National Academic - 2 Year Warranty
What is the warranty process?
- Please use the NSFAS warranty document
How long until you get your laptop?
- Pinnacle as the Service Provider has a phased roll out approach.
A SMS will be sent to the student to confirm the collection date.
Where will your laptop be delivered?
- Pinnacle offers 4 x Types of Delivery Models: 1. Pinnacle Branch Collection 2. Campus Collection 3. Alternative Site , central collection point 4. Home Delivery
What identification document should you have on you when you get your laptop?
- Please ensure you have your bar coded South African ID book or ID card with you when collect your device.
Who will contact me for delivery
- Pinnacle will SMS or phone students for delivery arrangements.
What will happen in a case a student drops out before settling the devices and do not return the devices?
- Full cost of the device should be charged onto their university’s fee account.
Who will be responsible for any costs relating to maintenance and/or repairs of computer equipment purchased once warranty expires and device insurance?
What should the student provide when collecting their device?
What is the device’s warranty period?
Who are contact people for queries related to digital devices?
- The Institution FAO.
- The service provider for any technical support
WHO is eligible to receive a device?
On delivery, what will the student receive?
- Laptop Charger
- Laptop Bag
- Delivery receipt