NSFAS Laptop Delivery
How to order your NSFAS laptop online
NSFAS has developed a student Digital Learning Device Online Order portal for qualifying NSFAS students to order their devices on the NSFAS website.
- Go to the NSFAS website
- Click 'myNSFAS'
- Click the Online Order Portal
- Fill in the required fields
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- To order online students are required to provide the following:
- South African ID number
- Student number
- Contact details
- Name of the institution they are registered at Campus name
- Home address
I don’t want a Proline device
- Pinnacle does not allocate the device to the student. The student will have to engage the Institution FAO for further assistance.
Who do I contact to follow up on the status of the delivery?
How do you know you successfully applied for a laptop?
- NSFAS will communicate this to you, if you have not received any communication please contact them on (+27) 80 006 7327
How will NSFAS notify you of your qualification for a laptop?
- NSFAS will send you an SMS and email with confirmation
What are the Laptop specifications?
- Proline Thinline V11 Celeron N3350/N3450/N4000, 4GB, 500GB,
11.6" - Windows 10 Professional National Academic - 2 Year Warranty
What is the warranty process?
- Please use the NSFAS warranty document
How long until you get your laptop?
- Pinnacle as the Service Provider has a phased roll out approach.
A SMS will be sent to the student to confirm the collection date.
Where will your laptop be delivered?
- Pinnacle offers 4 x Types of Delivery Models: 1. Pinnacle Branch Collection 2. Campus Collection 3. Alternative Site , central collection point 4. Home Delivery
What identification document should you have on you when you get your laptop?
- Please ensure you have your bar coded South African ID book or ID card with you when collect your device.
Who will contact me for delivery
- Pinnacle will SMS or phone students for delivery arrangements.
What will happen in a case a student drops out before settling the devices and do not return the devices?
- Full cost of the device should be charged onto their university’s fee account.
Who will be responsible for any costs relating to maintenance and/or repairs of computer equipment purchased once warranty expires and device insurance?
Cost will be covered by the student.
What should the student provide when collecting their device?
- ID or birth certificate
Proof of academic registration, such as a student card from the institution.
Who are contact people for queries related to digital devices?
- The Institution FAO.
- The service provider for any technical support
WHO is eligible to receive a device?
To receive a digital learning device the student must be approved for NSFAS funding in 2021 and registered for a NSFAS funded qualification.
On delivery, what will the student receive?
- Laptop Charger
- Laptop Bag
- Delivery receipt
What are Downloadble products
These products are for software purchases that do not have physical size and weight and cannot be delivered traditionally.
You can manage these orders in the “My Downloadable Products” page in your account section.
Can I create a Requisition List
Yes you can, Pinnacle has added this feature to the portal that allows you to create requisition lists so that you can reorder certain products that are run-rate for your business. This will allow easier order management so that you no longer have to recreate orders that happen regularly.
You can add or delete products from your list and update this only fly. If you have setup your list to your liking, you can simply add a list to your cart and complete the order with ease.
Can I change my Shipping or Billing address
For security purposes, we do not allow the change of both shipping and billing address on the portal. This however will need to be done via our accounts department whereby you will need to verify your identity and we will change your address on request.
To change your address, email our accounts department here.